Friday, July 31, 2009

Challenges -- short-term

  • How am I going to learn five excerpts in eighteen days? I forgot how to play violin. Half of those days, I can't even practice. ...................................................................................................................... oh fruitcake. Oh well, guess it's my fault for getting so rusty that my violin-playing part of brain stopped working. But still, dang, this is a challenge.
  • ... I knew it was too good to be over. I kind of wish there were no way I could appeal this appeal because I'm just so sick of dealing with this. This has been haunting me for almost a year now, with each step more challenging than the previous one. Why can't I just be asked to learn and "get involved" like everyone else... Oh, because my mother "unfortunately" passed away. Oh God, You'd better make me into someone really great. Wait, what am I saying? God, I know that You will do great things with me.
Let me think about some good things now. My printer works now. Yay. I get my laptop and iPod tomorrow. Yay. Uhh I have somewhere to live in. Yay. I have food. I have a loving family. Yeah, it's a heck of a hassle but I'm still going to a 4-year college. Yay. I have God. ... I have God. We have God. Hallelujah.

No comments:

Post a Comment