Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Hello.

The automatic save and archive search sounded just too good.

I continue from my beloved Xanga.

Hello.

I don't feel very comfortable yet. Weird, huh, how you get attached to some online thing that you write on? Oh well, I bet this is just like running out of an old journal and writing on the first page of a new one. You feel kind of awkward in the beginning, but as you go on it inevitably becomes your best friend. Except I had that journal for 5 1/2 years, and now I feel like I'm talking to a stranger who knows absolutely nothing about me in comparison. Which was actually also true with the Xanga. I was always writing to some stranger out there. Actually, I take that back. Public or private, I always wrote things there that I wanted to tell a good friend. So I will do the same in here. I will always be talking to a mysterious someone who, for some reason, cares to listen to me.

"Carrotlover" was taken. "Karrotlover" was available. But you know what? As long as I would have liked to continue the legacy, I don't love carrots anymore. I mean, they're good, but I don't remember the last time I devoured a bag of them. So why not just something new? I didn't even check if "schoinh" was available. That's too formal. My Xanga's, er... blog is not a formal space. So what does lightonblue mean? In a way it sounds a little cheesy, I think, or reminds me of some cute Asian thing, but it's actually not like that. I like light. I like blue. Put them together.

God saw that the light was good, and He separated the light from the darkness.
- Gen 1:4

No comments:

Post a Comment