Thursday, July 23, 2009

Summer is over?!

Oh no, scattered thunderstorms all over next week. That means I have to have my Lazy Funday this Saturday. How rushed this feels!

I can't, can't believe there is so little time and so much to do.
  • Finalize schedule after hearing back from more faculty members -- This might get really complicated, and my schedule might change completely
  • Shop for clothes
  • Shop for dorm/school
  • Practice for audition -- In case a solo is required, I have to get to the Mendelssohn again... tomorrow. Why don't I know how to play anything else??
  • Play around with Mac/iPod -- This is in August, because I have to buy them first. But this will take a significant chunk of time.
  • Lazy Funday -- This Saturday it is.
  • Finish summer reading
  • Read through all the brochures/handouts from orientation -- This will lead to more to-do lists. Yay. (I'm not being sarcastic)
  • Go to Six Flags -- ... When?!?! Can't believe Dad's making me work til the last week.
  • Write letters to people
And I get to work on my calendar, right now.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! I'm getting a Mac too, and I need to spend a whole day just messing around with it. Let's do it together!

    ReplyDelete