------------------
I don't know what's up with my attitude these days. Either I've drained out all of my super optimism in the past few months or it's just worn off with time. Surprisingly, this week has turned out to be my first non-awesome week of the summer. My last couple of weeks here is going to be hectic and stressful. Too many things going on. I feel like I haven't had a vacation.
My dad and I went on a technology shopping frenzy this weekend. In the span of two days we bought a laptop, two printers, a wireless router, an iPod Touch, a mouse, and a desktop monitor. (Our home monitor and printer both happened to break down last week.) I had been waiting for the day that I would get a laptop for months, but all these new things in the house didn't help my load at all. My to-do list tripled with the addition of a new Mac, a new tutoree, a newly rejected waiver, and newly posted audition material. And instead of feeling thankful as I normally would, I only feel frustration. What is this?? I know that by writing these things out, I'm only enforcing and confirming my negative feelings. But I don't stop. It's so weird.
I really don't know what's contributing to this. What a mystery. I hope tomorrow, maybe by tomorrow afternoon, I will be feeling better.
No comments:
Post a Comment