I love that I can pick up my phone sobbing, press a speed dial, and have someone on the other end making me feel all better.
I love that I can sit on a bench at the Avenue and have someone on the other end listen to everything there is to know about my life.
I love that I can pick up a call, talk and laugh about the silliest things, and not care about the hours passing by.
Friends... high school friends. Friendships that took six years, three years, and one and a half years to develop. I cherish them so much. I don't have friends like the above in Athens yet. In the next four years, what kind of friends will I make? Exciting. What do I have to give to my friends? What do I do for my friends? What can I do in return?
Saturday, September 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I lovee you. :)
ReplyDeleteI loooooooooooove youuuu!! :)
ReplyDelete