There's nowhere else I'd rather be than at UGA. Oh my Goodness I love it here. I love the campus and its old buildings, ugly and pretty. I love its wild greenery. I love its Fine Arts building... the lobby and the renovated parts are so pretty, it makes me want to be a drama major (not really). I love the seventh floor of the main library... I got to randomly flip through the score of Holst's The Planets!!! I got so high walking between shelves and shelves of music scores... this made me want to be a music major (this one unfortunately is serious). And look through a ginormous, ancient leather-bound book in German about some old European art. Ahhh it was great. And walking through the maze of bookshelves and carrying a stack of books for research, I felt like Hermione Granger... hahahahaha I wish. I wish that I were a genius and lived in a magical world. I even love this sugar-saturated thing they call "cappuccino."
All right, I realize that none of these things are exclusive to UGA. There are things that make UGA special that aren't very relevant to the above... but that's for another time. I just really love our school. And today I just feel awesome.
Monday, October 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
=)
ReplyDelete