Saturday, November 28, 2009

All this news about how people have changed saddens and/or sickens me.  But then, who am I to say and make these judgments?  No one.  I'm just sayin', though.  Oh well.

On a different note, my dad completely owned me.  I mean, if he's gonna take apart and fix a camera, why does he have to wait til I've gotten a new one after standing in line for an hour before the crack of dawn?  I walk in on my dad bent over a bunch of tiny screws and metal plates and circuit boards, realize that it's my ex-camera, and tell him he's so crazy.  And then an hour later he's shooting pictures of me with it.  I tell him I'd go return the new camera.  He says I can just keep it because he'll just keep the old one at home.  I know Alex or my dad rarely take any pictures at home.  Making me feel bad...... as if I don't enough towards him already.

Yeah, there were some very fun parts, but this has been a pretty sad break, I'm not gonna lie.  I have a feeling that when I go back to school this Sunday, I'll be saying, "Home sweet home."

No comments:

Post a Comment