Beautiful chick flick. Overall excellent movie? No. But for hopeless romantics like me, $1.75 well spent. Rachel McAdams... love, Eric Bana, uhhhhhhh..... love, them together are like Rachel McAdams + Ryan Gosling combination in The Notebook. The two movies are really similar, I'm surprised this one wasn't a Nicholas Sparks novel... The whole first-love-for-life thing, sad things happening all the way towards the end but somehow still ending happily.
It was funny and pathetic how they tried to weave in genetics and other scientific stuff... bahahaha. Maybe it was better done in the novel. Well, ignoring that, beeeautiful.
If you're in the mood to marvel at a gorgeous couple for approximately 100 minutes and weep at romance... Go for it!
Madeleine Peyroux = my new musical discovery. Ah! She was born in Athens, GA! Had no idea. To me, she's a less folksy, less soulful, less emo, but more classy version of Norah Jones. I guess you can describe it as your typical good coffee-shop vocal jazz.
--------------
All I've done today is sleep, eat Korean food, download music, and go to the movies. And I shall fudge around with my violin now... HA this is the life! =D =D For one day, anyway...



No comments:
Post a Comment