One year since the customers last saw her.
One year since I first drove to church on my own.
What a year. How can so much happen in one year?
Well, it's been a year, and we're keepin' on.
Also, one year since Angie and I made our epic trip to UGA =)
Angie, I pass that Varsity all the time. That thing was just outside of campus. Man, we were so clueless. hahahahaha... well I think of you every time I see the Varsity, too.
Girl, you know what's in that bag? ;D
------------------------------
Misol (Do. I know, coolest name EVER) told me before my first high school orchestra audition:
"Practice til you bleed."
And it's always been in my mind for every big audition.
So if I have to bleed for success in music, bleeding is probably what it takes for success in life as well. But most things in life aren't physical like violin playing (as in you don't blister up your fingertips or chafe your neck), so an equivalent would be... sweat. I say sweat. So...
Work til you sweat.
Mentally work so hard that you sweat. Okay, doesn't seem nearly as demanding as bleeding... since my palms are nasty-clammy 24/7 anyway. So I guess, sweat extra.
"Don't sweat it"? No. Please do sweat it.
"Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration."
- the lightbulb guy
Stacey...I want you to know that I do read mostly everything you post, but sometimes I can't find the words to form a reply. Mostly because your posts are so much more thoughtful than mine...but you should know that you're one of the strongest, most talented, most beautiful people I know. I admire you for all that you've been through and all that you do now despite everything that's happened. I'm honored to have you as my friend. :)
ReplyDelete