Saturday, December 19, 2009

Avatar and Armpits

Avatar was by far the strangest movie ever.  It was unlike any I'd ever seen.  It's a mystery how anyone in his right mind could come up with such a story.  It was definitely worth my free AMC ticket and the 7.50 large popcorn.  I highly recommend it.

Marietta Diner is a great place.  Our waiter and the owner both were incredibly nice...  Maybe the best service I've gotten at a restaurant.  Good food, Chili's-priced.  Going back to try other things on their menu.

All in all, what a great day.  Ah, this is what a break is supposed to be like!  I'm so happy and thankful.  =)

(Disclaimer:  Marietta Diner had nothing to do with armpits.)

1 comment:

  1. OMGSH I love Marietta Diner!! I went there twice in one week a little while ago.. they just have so much variety, I always have such a hard time choosing .. !! Let's get the girls together and goooo !! :D

    ReplyDelete