Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Favorite Christmas Songs

Oh yeah.

I've been meaning to make a list for a few days.
  1. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas --- specifically by Kenny Choi
  2. Sleigh Ride --- any version
  3. Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire --- preferably male voice... e. g. Michael Buble
  4. Let It Snow --- any version
  5. Christmas Time Is Here --- from A Charlie Brown Christmas
  6. It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year
  7. Winter Wonderland
I know.  I'm so original.  I think that's like.... all the typical Christmas songs.  But I love them all! (And they all just sound better when sung by guys)

I'd kill to make one of the ASYO Christmas concerts.  They're magical.

2 comments:

  1. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas --- specifically by Kenny Choi

    OH MY GOSH YESSSSS!!!! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie, I think you sent me that song (oh so long ago...what, 3 years??)! Maybe...or perhaps we just freaked out about it together because Kenny Choi's asian.

    ReplyDelete