Friday was torture. Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, all of them. Recalling details of it is like recalling what vomit tastes like. Incorporating everything I know about math for three hours, then immediately afterwards spewing out everything I know about Brit lit for two hours. Ech. They were like back-to-back challenging AP exams that I had to score 5's on.
Today, the 8-AM part wasn't pleasant after going to bed at 2. But done with public speaking in an hour and a half, took a nap at Snelling (where they played "Troika" from Lt. Kije as part of their holiday music!!!), "studied" for Chinese, finished Chinese in an hour... it was almost fun. In my short essay I wrote something like "我有一个中国朋友,她在别学校。我喜欢给她打电话和练习说中文。下个星期我在家看中国电影还是电视." (Sorry Stine if you see this, I had no idea how to write "Taiwan" =( but I thought you'd be proud of me for the second part) (And also sorry other Chinese-speaking friends, I might have made up some grammar)
Ah, anyway, today was so much more pleasant. Tomorrow is another 8-AM... I can't believe I have to write a 5-pg essay for this pass-or-fail class. But after that, all's done.
Monday, December 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
GOOD LUCK BABYGIRL !!
ReplyDeleteYou can do it. Finish out with a bang !! :)