Saturday, December 26, 2009

I'll be leading youth "Bible study" tomorrow morning.  Please pray for me!  Our pastor called it Bible study, but since I'm not a real Bible scholar myself it's gonna be more like a discussion-testimony lecture.  I'm nervous because half of these kids are only one or two years younger than me.  But more than that, I'm thankful and excited for this opportunity.  I've always wanted to get our youth group together and talk about this stuff!  Ahh I've never anticipated a Sunday so much before.  God I pray that tomorrow will be an enriching day for all...

But really, a whole hour to talk and deliver a message to a group of people?  And I'm not being timed for a five-to-six-minute window?  This is a dream come true!!  Maybe, I should really consider teaching.  Hmm.... I'll hold that thought until after the Bible study tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. This is when your public speaking class comes in handy! I am sure you were great Stacey!

    ReplyDelete