Thursday, December 31, 2009

Random

I've gotta stop guessing at what God wants, assuming what God wants, and start praying more.

He wants me to come for His advice on a case-by-case basis.

-------------------------

And once more I am reminded that the past can never be relived...  And that's why it's in the past and not the present.  And every present becomes past, so I should live the present for the present and not for the past.  The past merely influences us to a limit.

Every meeting with people... for those people in the present.

-------------------------

Why can't I fall asleep easily these days?  Your head hitting the pillow and your eyes shutting out the darkness and your brain shutting out the world immediately... is one of the best feelings in the world.  I have good streaks... and bad streaks... This is bad streak #2 on my record.  And now I find myself essentially talking to myself on this thing...

- 30 seconds later -

and staring into space...
Okay, good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment