Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Twenty Full Days!

  1. Work out
  2. Watch Fated to Love You
  3. Watch movies
    1. A Christmas movie --- something like Elf or The Santa Clause
    2. A chick flick --- Garden State?
    3. A classic --- pick one, doubt I'll get to both just because they're each soooo long
      1. Braveheart --- yes, it is a classic! And one of my all-time favorites
      2. The Godfather --- own it, never seen it
  4. Read at least two out of these
    1. The Good Earth --- because it's good every time
    2. A Purpose Driven Life --- because we've had it at home for years
    3. 1984 --- because everybody else has read it...
  5. Go to the mall --- just because I haven't been since May
  6. Rome, GA
  7. Reflect / set new goals
  8. Study physics --- ahh
  9. Play lots of violin
  10. Marietta Diner
  11. Christmas cards
  12. Christmas gifts
  13. Exchange stuff
  14. Quartet piece
  15. Finish Chinese book
  16. Invite Caitlin over

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to work out at Mt. Bethel every morning that I'm here in Marietta. If you would like to join me, just gimme a call (:

    ReplyDelete