I know, I know!!! I know, Ticketmaster, that two of my favorite artists are having "local" shows this month.
Muse
Cheapest ticket = $50
Why I'm hesitating = I have no one to go with. Their new album is weird. It's the Beauty and the Beast musical weekend. My infatuation with Matt Bellamy has cooled significantly over the past year.
Why I would go in a heartbeat = It will be the best rock concert ever. It's always been my dream to go watch Muse. I've been waiting for this tour for several years. Matt Bellamy.
John Mayer
Cheapest ticket = $35
Why I'm hesitating = It's a school night; I would have to ditch all schoolwork for that night and the next day. I have no one to go with (unless Angie really does want to gooo).
Why I would go in a heartbeat = I LOVE the new album. John Mayer live.
Ahhhh I'm surprised neither is sold out. This has got to be a sign.... maybe. haha.
What should I do?!
Monday, February 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OHMYGOD I WOULD SO GO WITH YOU TO JOHN MAYER IF I DIDN'T HAVE SCHOOL :(((((((((((((
ReplyDeleteWAHHHHHHHH
Go to the John Mayer concert!
ReplyDeleteAren't they more... good? than muse?
Muse, definitely Muse.
ReplyDelete