Tuesday, March 2, 2010

WAHHHHH I'm so excited for the Corinne Bailey Rae concert!!!!!!!   YOU!!!!!!  YOU'RE COMING, TOO!!!! WHOOOOOOOOO Angela, we should get a group together.....

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm ecstatic just thinking about it.

(I just listened to a snippet of a new song of hers on Angela's blog...)

---------------------

Read in your mind (or aloud, why not) in an adorable (!) German accent.  If you can't picture a German accent, British will do.
As a student I always had a problem with these sort of -waves hands around- things.  Things you wave your hands around to explain, or so.  I always felt like the professors themselves didn't understand exactly what they were talking about... or that they were hiding some secret knowledge from me, eh?  See, with physics, you can say, "Okay, this is complicated, but I can roll up my sleeves and show you on the blackboard exactly how it works," no?  I dream of being on a deserted island with no iPhone, iPod... i-something, but just pencil and paper, and calculating things!  You know, things I've always wanted to derive and calculate on my own but never had time for.
- Dr. Meyer
Ahh!!  I don't necessarily agree with everything he said, but I love him all the same!

1 comment:

  1. AHHHH I'M EXCITED TOOOOOO! :DDDDD

    Your prof sounds pretty awesome. Reminds me of my Brit Lit professor who dreams of making a contemporary version of the Medieval morality play "Everyman" starring a portly Wall Street stockbroker addicted to cocaine....yeah. Yay for cool profs :)

    ReplyDelete