Sunday, April 4, 2010

I have no idea how it is past midnight already.  You'd think you'd be used to this time-passing-faster-with-every-day thing by now, but I guess no one ever will be.

Darn it, what am I doing this summer?  Why didn't this occur to me earlier?  Excuses, excuses, excuses.

I need two things right now:  a serious self-pep-talk session and sleep.

Sleep.

-----------

Add "inspiration" to that list.  How do you find inspiration?  Do you have to go looking for inspiration?  Or do you just have to make the most out of the ones you stumble onto?  Do you hope to stumble onto inspiration by being around inspiring people?

What happened to my quality me-time?  When am I ever going to have a nice block for thinking?  I wish I could make extended voice recordings while driving.  Or a voice-recognition machine that writes down what I say.  Better yet, a scribe in the passenger seat.  haha.

Sometime, sometime soon!

Now sleep.

2 comments:

  1. I would love to be your scribe!!!!!!

    I miss youuuu & I can't wait to see you againn. In like a month.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw... I wish I could be your scribe today...

    Let's try to make sure you get some of that quality you-time this week, okay?

    =D

    ReplyDelete