Monday, April 12, 2010

I Heart Papers

I'm writing this "research paper" about the violinist Kyung Wha Chung.  All that's doing to me is making me want to whip my violin out of its case and saw away (figuratively, with with my bow) my annoyance.  Actually, I'm not even that annoyed.  This paper isn't causing me any frustration... it is much too early (as in I have two days).  It's just that I would really like to take out my violin and play my heart out---by myself, for a few hours, for the first time in a really long time---and urggh if it weren't for this paper, that's what I would be doing right now.

Just reading about Kyung Wha Chung and listening to her interviews and whatnot really inspires me to make some music.  Sometime soon I'm gonna find time to bond with my violin!  -sigh- all these "sometime soon"s.

-------------------

Let me drool for a minute:
Her international debut 40th anniversary box set!!!!! 19 CDs + 1 DVD oh my.

No comments:

Post a Comment