I don't have a list of things to pack yet. It hasn't hit me yet that I'll be meeting dozens of new people from other schools. I have close to no expectations. Really. This is all I know about my time there:
- It's from Tuesday to Sunday.
- We go hiking one day.
- We can't wear two-piece swimsuits.
- Food will be good.
- There will be lots of new people.
- It's in the North Georgia mountains.
- I will be studying the Bible and praying and praising.
... Hm. Yeah, nothing else. How cool!!! The experience God gives me there will be just that more dramatic.
I'm a little bit nervous, too. Am I ready to jump into the Word like this? A week full of spirituality? Have I really been lacking Him so much these days? Ah, well, I know that I won't be the only one. I'm ready. I'm ready to be filled. And super excited.
I'm a little bit nervous, too. Am I ready to jump into the Word like this? A week full of spirituality? Have I really been lacking Him so much these days? Ah, well, I know that I won't be the only one. I'm ready. I'm ready to be filled. And super excited.
Yayyyyyyyy!! :D
ReplyDelete