Friday, August 13, 2010

I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo...

Ladies and gentlemen, I am finally writing a resume, and how much I learn about myself in this process...

So far, on paper, I'm a real weirdo:  a violin-playing, Bible-studying science major who thinks about death too much.  I guess that is who I am.  No, I'm not saying that that defines all of me, but I can't say that the above is false (the Bible part does prick my conscience). I want to be more than that, though.  I am a science double major, gosh darnit!  I am supposed to become a scientist.  I need to get in a lab...  more for my internal stability with my majors.

But how blessed I am that I can now apply for real jobs.  On-campus jobs, at least.

I, I, I, my, my, my.  'Tis the college life... sad.

1 comment:

  1. I don't have to tell you this, but you're not weird. If anything, unconventional. But not weird. And I love you. Kthxbai.

    P.S. I missss youuuuu.
    P.P.S. Grrrreat song!

    ReplyDelete