Monday, August 30, 2010

Too Little, Too Much

I feel like I'm doing too much and too little at the same time.  I see that the more you do, the more you get involved in things, the more things to be done you will find.  Like how the more you study, the dumber you feel relative to the depth of all there is to know.  Like how the more you have, the more you want.  It's endless.  I want to always push myself, but I don't want to always feel like I'm not doing enough, either.  I guess... I guess I just have to set goals for a certain period of time, and pat myself on the back and be content with accomplishing them.  But only those?  Put a limit at accomplishing only the ones that you foresaw?  Where is the... unpredictable awesomeness?  I guess God will present us with that while we follow our goals and strive to achieve what's plainly there.

Anyway, I think I put too many goals on the list this semester.  That's okay, God continues to bless me here and there, and I'm having a great time.  ... I can be doing more, though.......  which brings us back to the beginning.  Haha!

Okay, just chill and smile.  Chill and smile, that's my new motto this semester.  Chilllllll...................... =).................

And I have to remind myself:  This isn't about me!  Nothing is about me.  I'm just... in the far periphery...

On another note, God answers prayers, hallelujah.

No comments:

Post a Comment