I was skeptical at first. "Yeah yeah... this is gonna be like Finding Nemo when everybody hyped it up so much that I wasn't too impressed." "I'm too old for cartoons..." Even in the first 10-20 minutes, I was thinking, "Man, am I really watching this?"
But by the end I was bawling. "This.... s-so beautiful..... WAHHHHHHH..... SO BEAUTIFUL.... ALEX... THIS IS SO BEAUTIFULLL..."
Yeah. It was beautiful. As one critic on Rotten Tomatoes put it: "Even the hardest of hearts will have melted by the time the lights come back up." The world needs that. I feel like if the G-20 or the UN Summit had had a Toy Story 3 watching session together, the world will be a step closer to peace. And then Pixar can be the next recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize for the creation of heart-melting works of art...
Sorry, Liu Xiaobo. Not trying to insult you. I'm just sayin'... Disney (and Pixar) are amazing.
Sorry, Liu Xiaobo. Not trying to insult you. I'm just sayin'... Disney (and Pixar) are amazing.
Lol... I'm curious to see how Alex's reaction was. But yeah. I think the reason why TS3 touched me so much was cause when 1&2 came out, we were like Andy in the movie... and then it's like they grew up with us, with the storyline being 10 years later when Andy goes to college (same time as us!)
ReplyDelete.... I dont think this comment made any sense. Haha oh well. HI STACEY :)