As long as I am still living in the U.S.,
everything is a privilege.
I think.
Is America really worth this much? Subjecting my life to years of injustice and diminished potential and a broken family...
God!
Is this really what You want for me?! Could I not carry out your plans better in Korea? Is this the wrong path, or is it just a rough path with a safe haven at the end?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dude... I always wonder that myself. Just the general question of like.. if it's something really difficult, is it just not the thing for me? Or am I supposed to keep fighting through and persevering until the very end where it'll all be worth it? I ALWAYS struggle with that :/
ReplyDeleteI hope you may be able to find discernment soon
The U.S. doesn't know what a privilege it is to have someone as hardworking and compassionate like you =\
ReplyDelete