I will dearly miss feeding myself. I've come to learn how much I enjoy cooking. Even a simple salad or a plain bowl of spaghetti is a fun little experiment each time, each evening. Picking out the healthiest, yummiest ingredients and then watching the cashier ring up a total well within my budget is an exciting and satisfying game, every Friday. Eating, eating my own food approved my the nutritionist in my head and the taste buds in my mouth is bliss!
Come June, I will be eating whatever Harmonee cooks, which is all right. It is Korean food, at least. She makes great kimchi, at least. But it's weird... When I was on the meal plan, I always had these Korean food cravings and always devoured any Korean food I came across. This semester, I don't have those cravings (except for some 순두부 and 육개장... mm... okay, maybe I do?), and when I go home and eat Korean food, I just can't wait to get back to Athens to cook my own food, which is almost never Korean. I don't cook Korean food. Ingredients are hard to come by.
I will miss my pretty, organized, spacious, and private room. Enough said.
I will be "reading" many audio books on my daily commute. And using a ton of gas...
I'm gonna be the best tutor. Ever. Pleeease give me lots of hours.
I will get in killer shape.
I see lots of hanging out with Alex...
Uh, what church am I going to go to? Hopefully I will have work on Sunday evenings.
That's it for now. Back to homework!
Sunday, March 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment