Thursday, July 28, 2011

Waffle House

I have a Waffle House craving right now.  Actually, it's a craving that has been building up for the past two years of college.  Waffle House used to be the place senior year of high school.  Come back late from a symphony concert?  Let's go to Waffle House!  Run around doing pointless crazy stuff in the middle of the night?  Let's go to Waffle House!  Study at Borders til closing time?  Let's go to Waffle House!  Meeting up for breakfast?  Let's go to Waffle House!  ... What's open?  Let's go to Waffle House!  Oh the glory days...

Things would get out of control if I were at Waffle House right now.  Cheese grits (not on the menu, but they do serve it!) used to be my most frequent order.  But, tonight, were I there, I would order the whatever giant breakfast plate they have (which I used to see on the menu and think that I would never order in my right mind).  The eggs, the hash brown, the sausage, the biscuit with gravy mmmmmmmmm.  And, cheese grits.

Now, I salivate.  And I kind of miss dining hall breakfast.  It was similar, although not nearly as cool.  (Is that weird?  Only at UGA....)

2 comments:

  1. Breakfast food is my favorite. thing. ever.

    You were with me the first time I went to Waffle House!!!!!!!! <3333333333333333333 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgahhhhhhhhh WAFFLE HOUSEEEEEEE I miss it so much T__T smothered and capped double hashbrowns......... mmmmmm........

    ReplyDelete