Thursday, September 22, 2011

Metabolism / Sapelo

My metabolism has been going CRAZY.  It's as if whatever I swallow goes into my stomach and evaporates through the pores of my body within thirty minutes of my last bite.

Do I have a tapeworm?

Ah well, I guess I'll just enjoy this while it lasts.  Thank you, God!

------

Recent paleobiology trip to Sapelo Island was indescribably good (minus the swarming bugs and the sulfur water).  Some great pictures from there, none taken by me (click to zoom):

Safari all the time
Prof pointing out a poor, shy ghost crab
I am the one with the huge butt (or a bag). 
Just chillin' at the beach, getting my tan on, and collecting mineralogical data...
Chasing sandpipers
Sunrise 
I love my major.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. I'm so jealous!!!!!!!!!

    Can we trade majors.. please..... T_T

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) remember when you had all these doubts and uncertainties going into freshman year? glad it's turned out so well :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. beeeeeeeeeautiful pictures!! Happy to hear you're happy

    ReplyDelete