Had a great 21st birthday... friends new and old, an evening at a pub(!), gifts, all without countless 5-second Facebook wall posts from Facebook "friends" and people knowing about my birthday the old-fashioned way.
I'm in the middle of a social media / instant messaging fast for 21 days with Classic City Church (it's just a general fast; what I'm fasting from is my choice). I like this so much, I might just stick with it afterwards.
Feeling very thankful and happy. Thank you God for bringing me to this world, please make me into an adult who will bring you glory.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
:) sounds like a good celebration.
ReplyDeletewhat a wonderful wish for the new year + rest of life :)
:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((( I'm so sorry I didn't know it was your birthday!!! I hope you have a wonderful 21st year!! <3333333
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness... I am a horrible friend. I KNOW YOUR BIRTHDAY IS ON JANUARY 19TH, I KNOW THISSSSSSSSSSSSSS but never wished you a happy birthday :( :( :( :(
ReplyDeletesigh.
FORGIVE ME STACEY ToT
Hope your day was awesome... you deserve itttttt T__T
OH and welcome to the 21 club muheheheheahahahhohoho~
ReplyDeleteLET'S GO DRANKINGGGGGGGGGGG WHOOOOOOOOO~
jk. but I'm serious, let's go hit up like some fancy schmancy restaurant and get some fancy schmancy drinks. Just cause we can. Oh yeah.
HAHA you guys are hilarious. Thanks, no need to feel guilty. I had a wonderful birthday + birthday weekend but now the work that I've not done is catching up...
DeleteAngie, come to Athens. It's full of cheap, good bars with good music. Then crash at my place. Kewl. It's a deal.