Thursday, March 1, 2012

Oh, Physics...

The thought that this will be my last physics class (at least at UGA) is the only thing that is keeping me motivated (how truly refreshing).  Kind of like a good sudoku puzzle, physics can be fun and satisfying.  Also like a hypothetical sudoku puzzle that I'm given three minutes to solve, physics problem set due tomorrow that I only began to work out tonight is NOT fun or satisfying...

Why?!
Why am I so bad at math?
Why am I a physics minor?  Who am I kidding?
Why am I ruining my GPA with these crazy physics classes?
Why are these solutions right in front of me the right answers?  I don't understand math.


This is my attempt at writing a blog entry because I've realized that whenever my post counts are low, I'm not sitting back to think about life enough.  Well, there.  Those are my thoughts right now.  I didn't do the "sit back" part, but it'll have to do for now...


SPRING BREAK = SLEEP
TONIGHT = COFFEE
NEXT WEEK = PHYSICS and COFFEE

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment