Peace during what should be a stressful time is the most wonderful kind.
Just took a midterm (albeit a 15-minute one... how nice) this morning, and gearing up to study for tomorrow's real midterm (in thermodynamics) soon. But between that, a pleasant-as-ever advising appointment with Dr. Hawman and a visit to Dr. Wyld's office. Talked about my undergraduate thesis options. I think I will research something along the lines of metamorphosed guano (bird poop or, in this case, pterosaur poop) that have to do with the history of Caribbean tectonics! Also, pretty much secured a new job to replace my athlete-tutoring job after Field School. Can't say enough how much I love our department...
Seventy-two degrees and sunny, breeze wafting, birds chirping, bees bumbling, basil dancing. To that backdrop, a toasty veggie burger and arugula salad for lunch.
Why is life so good... why?? Ah, this peace couldn't be anything but God's grace. Praise the Lord!!
All right, physics through the day and night, then I'm going out tomorrow. Yessss.
---------------
I want to paint a picture of green trees and bright dots of birds.
Thursday, March 8, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment