Friday, April 6, 2012

Adventures Coming Soon

In just over a month, I will be on a 6-week geology field school out in the West!  I will be spending the second half of May and all of June in various locations in Colorado, Utah, and New Mexico.  We'll be "running up and down and mapping" a bunch of mountains near Cañon City, Colorado, and make trips to Arches National Park, Canyonlands National Park, see some cool volcanoes and mines, etc.  Right now, I'm busy trying to figure out finances and get all my camping / field gear together!  It is a bit intimidating but very, very exciting.

After getting our schedule in the email a few days ago and looking up all the places that we're going to go to, I've decided that I will make a separate blog for field school!  It'll be filled with photos of the great outdoors and stories of adventure.  I can't believe I'll be going to these places that I've only drooled over and dreamed about while looking through the National Geographic.

As always, back to physics homework!
---------------

Wait, wait.  Do I really want to take my MacBook on a cross-continental road trip?  I gotta think more about this...

---------------

Confirmed today that we will be provided with laptops.  A field school blog's-a-comin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment