Monday, July 2, 2012

PFSS

Having trouble going to bed at a normal time since I got home.  Last night(?) it was 5am before I got into bed, and tonight it's already 2:30.  I've been sleeping less than 7 hours every single night for the past month and a half, and this morning I only got 5 hours of sleep.  I've been longing to get home and sleep as much as I want.  Now that I'm back home, I'm not taking advantage of it at all.  I think I'm... homesick for Colorado.  Somebody please take me back out west.

Or to a mountain.

I need to climb something.

Restless and nostalgic.  Post Field School Syndrome.

I should catch up on sleep tonight / tomorrow morning and get a start on all the things of reality that I need to do!

-----------------

ALSO, I'm still on Mountain Time.  That explains it.  Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment