Friday, August 17, 2012

I say it's still kind of summer

Got this from LeAnne:
  1. The best thing to do on a hot day is stay inside, if it's really hot!  If it's moderately hot, make a smoothie and head to the pool.
  2. The best place to be on a hot day is the river or a mountaintop.
  3. The best thing to eat on a hot day is 콩국수 (soy noodles).
  4. Hot days are inevitable.  Global warming, everyone.
  5. My go to outfit on a warm summer day is shorts, tank top, sandals, and sunglasses.
  6. The scent that reminds me of summer is sunscreen.
  7. My favorite thing about summer is warmth that allows for green leaves and being outside late at night.
Just realized I never had any this summer.  I shall try to make some sometime soon.  MMMMMM

2 comments:

  1. Hi lovely! Wish we could have spent some time together this summer. Love your answer to #2. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. Only in the past 2 weeks has it gotten hot here, which makes it feel like summer has just begun even though it's almost over...

      Delete