Strange as it might sound, it was really nice to have that experience for the first time in a while. I take it as a sign that she is still alive in my heart and that my sub-conscience has not forgotten her presence. I hope that, even if infrequent, I never stop having those moments.
Monday, November 12, 2012
I Should Show Mom
Today while procrastinating I came across a cool photo of myself. Given my narcissistic tendencies, that is not very strange. What is strange was how I got an urge to email that photo to Mom. My mom never even used email (and I doubt that even if she were still alive, she would be using it). And the frequency at which I have been having an urge to contact my mom then realizing I can't has been dropping quickly since her passing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love it.
ReplyDelete