Things are just toppling down off my plate!
Last night (a Friday), I stayed up til 3am writing my first real abstract of my own ever. I'll be submitting it to both the CURO Symposium in April and the Geological Society of America Cordilleran Section Meeting in May. I still didn't finish, and I was supposed to email it to my advisor last night! That aside, I am going to school today (a Saturday) for an extra-credit PE class, again after dinner tonight to work on my economic geology lab, and tomorrow afternoon (a Sunday) for a meeting with my advisor and more economic geology lab. Not to mention a phone call with a professor at Kansas this afternoon. I have not been able to unwind at all. It's Saturday and I feel like it's Tuesday... and last night I felt like it was a Monday.
Weeks have been going by faster than ever. They are just disappearing in front of my eyes. Every time I actually get to think about what day it is, it's already another Friday (haha, so it could be worse). "Oh wow, I feel like last Friday was yesterday." And that has happened for the last several weeks.
Okay, I have to go to school now. Peace.
Saturday, February 9, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment