I have a make-up midterm tomorrow. A real legit one. In a hard class. Worth 20% of my grade.
But my mind is on graduation, Tennessee, Minnesota, Colorado, Oregon. On what to put on my office walls. On what kind of furniture I want in my next year's dwelling. On what I will spend my summer paychecks on. On what kind of groceries I will be able to afford next year. On potential advisors. What will keep me warm in Minneapolis this week. My future Tumblr account.
All this traveling has been mentally and physically exhausting enough without make-up work. I'm ready for spring break.
I've always been mildly in favor of memorization, mostly because I'm pretty good at cramming info into my brain. But not tonight. I am not interested in memorizing details about different types of copper deposits...
Or am I...?
Sunday, March 3, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment