Renew expired driver's license- As of this morning, I can now drive legally again after a 2-week gap.- Submit my minor completion form - I can't believe they sent me an email about this this week. I'm supposed to run around and get a signature from the physics office now, two weeks after graduation?? Do they really think that we're are just hanging out in Athens right now? Well, gotta come back to Athens next week to do that, give away a drawers set, return a poster tube, fax a visa transfer form to OSU, and give my advisor a thank-you note and a CD with figures from my thesis.
- Pack, do laundry, and move out most of my stuff today and move out any remaining furniture next week when I do all of the above also.
Find a place to live in Denver starting June 6th- DONE JUST NOW.- Shop and pack for week-long camping trip + summer in Denver + ~1 year in Oregon - leaving a week from today on May 31st
- Submit immunization records to OSU - probably have to run around UGA Health Center next week for signatures.
- Complete paperwork for internship
I know it is an exciting, blessed time, but it's just a lot of stuff! One thing at a time, right? I have to move out today/tomorrow!!! Okay, I'm gonna start packing now.
By the way, The Great Gatsby was a great (ha) movie.
By the way, The Great Gatsby was a great (ha) movie.
I loved Gatsby toooo! Hope I get to see you before you leave <33
ReplyDelete