Friday, November 6, 2009

Alarm

My mom wakes me up every morning.

I recorded myself saying, "나형아, 나형아, 일어나" (Stacey, Stacey, wake up) and man.  It's surreal.  Family really talks alike.

Problem:  I never woke up when my mom woke me up nicely.  This alarm is equally as effective.  Maybe, I should record myself shouting furiously.  That always worked.......

-----------------

It's hard to live in this emotionally sterile environment.

-----------------

Recent legitimate nightmare:

I got to go on this amaaaaazing study trip.  I think some great national park in the west or something like it.  The fall colors... the crisp air... the blue sky and water... oh it was just perfect.  But I wanted to kill myself... because my camera was still broken.  Oh I was bawling inside.

--; For real.  My camera broke and I haven't gone to get it fixed.  And it's bugging me that much.  That was a really terrible dream.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, Stacey.....D:

    I'd totally let you borrow my camera if we were closer.

    ReplyDelete