Monday, November 2, 2009
Breaking caffeine addiction without ruining my life
is pretty hard. I've never had caffeine headaches before. I guess I didn't have coffee as frequently as I thought in high school. I had coffee... three times a week at most in high school, and here, every day. And then a cup in the morning felt like I drank nothing so I would drink another in the afternoon, and then I would feel the effects. And then I didn't drink any one morning and couldn't function with eight hours of sleep. That's when I was like..... "Dang. I learned about this stuff in health class. I need to stop before it gets any worse." So... I haven't had any coffee for two days now and oy. I just crashed for no reason for two and a half hours... on top of eight hours of night's sleep. Wtf. -sigh- I think I'll take it gradually and drink tea instead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment