Every time I come home... I never want to leave. Never knew how beautiful our neighborhood was. Never knew how pretty my house was. I love everything from my on-floor bed to peach-scented soap to the cold humidity inside the house to the bug noises at night to the forest in our backyard.
It's really a hassle to drive back and forth.
I went shirt shopping today and I am happy.
I'd been SO out of focus in the last month. GOD! What happened to God?! Small and big decisions that I've struggled with by myself.... Didn't even cross my mind to ask God what He wants. I've been busy swatting at flies with my hands when I could have gone for some bug spray and instantaneously killed them for good.
I've got to put a limit on time spent planning. What a waste it is to miss the present because of an uncertain future.
What have I done so far? Nothing, it seems. I've influenced no one, it feels. But I have to remember that He is at work in me... right now. Every second.
Every decision sent up to Him.
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
:)
ReplyDeleteOn another note.
YOU DIDNT VISIT ME, YOU SKANK! >:(