You must be a U.S.
citizen, Permanent Resident or in the case of
nominees from American Samoa or the
Commonwealth of the Mariana Islands, a U.S.
national to be eligible to apply.
I've seen this way too many times. As if I don't have enough excuses to be lazy already. Wow, I cannot wait til I live in my own country (whichever one that may end up being).Hmm...
AEDFKLAWSEFLKAESDLFKASDLFKASDI!@
ReplyDeleteThere are ways to work around that, Stacey. Let me know what it is you are interested in applying for and I will help you out.
Don't ever let some rule hold you back. We can't give in to things that are unjust. We can't accept that which is unjust; we have to do everything possible to change the system or change our stuation. YEAH.
But seriously, let me know and I will help you out. I met with Senator Isakson on Friday and he may be able to help us.