Saturday, November 14, 2009

Thanksgiving Plans

... because my mind is already on break.... oy.

People to see
  1. Sharon - this is gonna happen automatically... probably will see their whole family
  2. Angie - WE GOTTA TALK!!
  3. Sapphire - play Passacaglia again.  :( I miss it...
  4. Angela / Stine - AHHHHHHH!!!!
  5. Wonjo / Darwish - to relive the good summer days... or try to
  6. James - we owe each other stuff
  7. Some '08 friends - assuming I go to that party
  8. EMILY CHOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - to make love
  9. Ryan - I think I'll end up seeing him
Stuff I wanna do
  1. ASYO REHEARSAL!!! with Kally
  2. ASO concert?!?!
  3. Girls' movie night?!?!  Co-ed movie night??
  4. Karaoke?!?!
  5. Something as crazy as making s'mores in my driveway??
Stuff I have to do
  1. Buy several disposable cameras
  2. Take care of visa stuff
  3. Schoolwork
  4. Schoolwork
  5. Schoolwork
  6. Read David Lack
  7. Work out
WAHHH When?!?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment