Monday, November 30, 2009

Lesson Learned

Don't try to work during breaks.  When there's absolutely nothing amusing to do, you can get some work done.  When you have a chance to have fun, go have fun.  Do not reject it because you think you have to get stuff done.  You will either plain fail at working or end up doing something else not worth your time.  Stuff will get itself done once you're at school.  Breaks are called breaks for a reason.  Of course, if you took an entire summer "break" and treated it as such, that would not be good.  But Thanksgiving break is a break.

I spent the week beating myself up for procrastinating... should've just seen more people, gone out more.  It was just so weird and frightening to have procrastinated......... (HAHA the Stacey from last year would go crazy laughing)

Oh well, I'm still really blessed.  Winter break's just around the corner (sort of.  There's that big thing blocking the way...... called FINALS) and ohhhh man I will LIVE IT UP!!  Legal stuff?  What legal stuff?  Ugh no way I'm dragging that all the way to January.  I will be done with the old fight, win or lose, by winter break.  I'll sit here after finals and see what happens.  If I don't get a chance by then, I'm gonna completely completely completely completely forget about it until I get back.  And Dad can deal with it.  HECKKK NOOOO it isn't ruining my Christmas.

WOOHOOOOO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment