Friday, November 13, 2009

It returned earlier than I thought

Okay, it's plain and simple:  If I wake up around sunrise, I have a great day.

The getting up part in the beginning is so hard.  But after that it's the best.  It's like hard work.  The results are so sweet but the work that comes before is so hard...  Why not many people get up early on purpose or do more than what's required.  (So what is it compared to when after going to an 8 AM office hour, you go back to bed and take a two-hour nap?)

I want to put on a blue dress, get a bob cut, and run around North Campus spinning with my arms out and... sing...

THE HILLSSSSSS ARE ALIVEEE
WITH THE SOUND OF MUUUUUSICCCC
WITH SONGS THEY HAVE SUNGGG
FOR A THOUSSSANNND YEAHSSSSS (accent)

...... and so on.

I was so tempted walking back from Park Hall just now.  The hills in the morning were just so beautiful. But if I had, I probably would have been fined for noise pollution.

I want to party.

It's Friday.

I end with:

I FEEEEEEL GOOD! Ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-bahm!

--------------------

Someday.  Someday I will take nice, straight panoramic pictures.  (It's the same beach!)

1 comment:

  1. Haha... nice job!!! Getting up is getting more difficult... but I will have to get up early next semester for class. Arg.

    I am going to try to start getting up early to run each morning... starting tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete