Wednesday, November 4, 2009

What happens after I've fried my brain on OASIS

Double majoring is an uber pain in the butt.  Well, to plan, at least, seeing how I'm not even taking any major courses yet.  I feel like I'm being way too academics-oriented.  But if I want to double major and go to .... ahem... a certain study-abroad place (definitely not even guaranteed to happen) I have no room to do much other than take major classes.  Bahh.....

It's so silly how I'm worrying about three years later when I haven't even taken care of five days later.  We're all so silly.  Or maybe I just am.

You know what?  Humans are not only funny-thinking, but also really funny-looking.  Our legs take up a ginormous portion of our height.  We're like... this ball of life transporting itself on a pair of stilts.  It's been in and out of my mind for a couple of weeks now.  I think it every time I see people walking around campus.  Also whenever I see people napping/reading on Myers Quad I see cows grazing and napping in a ranch or photosynthetic organisms that move to the sunny side on a half-covered petri dish.  I put full blame on my Stephen Jay Gould class.

No comments:

Post a Comment