Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I'm the most compulsive blogger EVER

So Pandora's just freakin' amazing and it's playing "Christmas Canon Rock" by Trans-Siberian Orchestra.  After some measures of Christmas tunes, this electric guitar does a Canon melody.  And.....

A surprising feeling.

I hear Pachelbel's Canon in D and I feel good.  Nostalgic.  Sweet.

WTFeezy?!?!?!

Yes, that Canon that was banned in the orchestra room (and for very good reason).  That Canon I vowed  to not have played at my wedding.

I hear it and it brings me images of flower arrangements and pretty houses and rows of white chairs and perfect grass and trees and sunshine and historic buildings and warm fuzzy feeling...

And just now I'm reminded of our Norcross gig.  Our very first gig with Angela's neighbor.  I'm reminded because it was during winter.  We went to historic Norcross and there were Christmas decorations all over the place.  That gig was our worst one ever... and thank Goodness there hasn't been one worse because...... wow, we should just quit out of shame.  And it was bad mainly because of me... hm, don't like to recall.  I feel pretty bad.  Oh well.

Guys, we should pretend that we have a gig and go to some random quaint town together over winter break.  (hahahahaha... this is so sad.  Business is slow)  I'm serious!



A huge mirrored glass window




That was December 15, 2007.  What?  Two years?  Wow...  There's no way it's been that long.

Anyway, wow, I might have Canon played at my wedding after all.

2 comments:

  1. AWWWWWWWWWW I MISS THOSE TIMESSSS

    THAT WAS SO MUCH FUNN

    even though we completely botched their wedding....

    ahem.

    I LOVE YOUUUU and it would be AWESOME if we could do another gig together. :) Even though I haven't even seen my cello in months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good times. Good memories.

    ReplyDelete