Saturday, January 23, 2010

!!!

Sunday morning rain is falling
Steal some cover, share some skin
Clouds are shrouding us in moments unforgettable
You twist to fit the mold that I am in

But things just get so crazy living life gets hard to do!
And I'll gladly hit the road, get up and go if I knew
That someday it will lead me back to you
That someday it will lead me back to you

- Maroon 5
OMG this song has been in my head for a couple weeks now.  This is the first time I've quoted song lyrics on my blog without double-checking on Google.  That is how much I love?  am obsessed with?  familiar with?  this song.  hahahaha...

THAT MAY BE ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII NEED
IN DARKNESS SHE IS ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL IIIIIIIIIIII SEE
COME AND REST YOUR BONEESSSSS WITHHHHH ME
Driving slow on Sunday morning
And I never want to leave

Doo. Do-do-do! Do-do-do. Do-do do, do-do do, do-do do.  Doo.  Doo.  Doo!

-cue saxophone-

Okay!  Okay.  I'm getting to work.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS SONGGGGGGG. SOOO MUCHHH

    ReplyDelete