Saturday, January 23, 2010

Long, Long Day

Sleep at 3, wake up at 8.
Chinese, lunch, driiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive.... Mahler 7 I was very confused, couldn't hear 3/5 mvmts properly
Atlanta.  Lots of lots of State people including Sharon and Emily.
Chug double-espresso mocha while walking downtown.  Mm that was cool.  I felt like one of those busy urban intellectuals...
MARTA first time since summer, I think?  Brought back high school.  Who knew MARTA would ever bring forth high school nostalgia?  Run.... run.... work those staircases, escalators, elevators... oh yeah.  Climb climb Peachtree Center bam.  Fill fill fill out forms.... Gained reassurance that I could function without a pocket dictionary / translator in Korea.
Run run run..... watch ticking... cell phone dying... trains never seem to be arriving....
GSU buildings and the capitol and Grady Hospital.  Wow, high school summers in a nutshell... kind of.
Back to restaurant.

Crap.  I forgot to get a note from the consulate for missing geology.  Whatever

Driiiiiiive driveeee driveeeeeeeeeeeee Tchaik 4.
Wahhhh Kroger, Greek food, Chinese documentary, new people, warm fuzzy

Super tired need to get life together
tomorrow
after I sleep

I'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment