- "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do." - Mark Twain
- Time machine?!?! --- Oh my, I'm at that initial high point of a physics course where I'm overenthusiastic and can't wait to learn everything there is to learn. It's all downhill from here... -bites nails-
- I almost want to get home on Friday instead of Saturday to see the super-late ASYO yearbook. What an awesome surprise! I thought they just weren't making one for us =( Funnily enough, this just made my night three times better, and my night wasn't even bad to start with. Oh well, I'm sure as the week goes on I will forget about it... kinda.
- So far the interests in academic subjects I held in high school have carried over exactly intact into college. Interesting.
- People are more than logic. Soooo much more, argh.
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Today
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment