Thursday, January 21, 2010

Weird Day

Today was full of surprises.  You know how I said great days are the ones that you could never have imagined?  Well, I did say that, and I'm not so sure how I feel about today.

I don't know if they were really surprises.  More like things gone wrong?  Things twisted?  Things turned around to not what you intended?

I meant to be generous, and I insulted someone else's compassion.
I meant to be productive, and I fell to... unclean things.
I meant to be on time, and I completely neglected the events.

Uh.  I definitely did not spend my day according to plan after classes.  Definitely did not imagine all these things happening.........................................  And even though these weren't necessarily "good," I think I'll call today a great day, still, because I learned a lot from it.

What did I learn...

Gifts are for me.  For the sake of the giver, they belong with me.
Say no.  WWJD Stacey WWJD

Cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment